A change of plan…

Dear Mr. Aidoo

I’m sorry to say that my plans have had to be changed.

I was laid low by a mystery illness yesterday morning and unable to rise from bed until today, when I managed to drag myself to Dr Hatton’s surgery. He diagnosed a bad case of something and prescribed a bottle of green tonic. He has also forbidden me from flying for at least 6 weeks. I hope to be able to get a refund for my ticket, but will of course now be unable to travel to Accra for some while. Is there an alternative to me signing the documents in person or do we have to postpone things until after Christmas?

Kind Regards

Mrs. Trellis